Tecsun PL-210 new aircraft hand early experience,Radio Reviews


Sample/Wholesale
Price
Shipping
Carrier
Buy it Now
pcs sample
USD
/pcs
USD

pcs
USD
/pcs
USD


Hovering in the PL-210, 380,390 more than two months, and finally start PL-210.

Like the black machine, bought red PL-210. Long story, do not say. However, this machine made me a bit surprised, mainly in the following three points:

FM sensitivity, selectivity, FM segment ATS search efficiency, so I am very satisfied. ATS 12 radio stations in the place of purchase indoor FM. 17:00 pm Chaotianmen Square, even FM ATS 22 radio frequency (two of which direction a strong need to adjust the seat before normal listening).

2, PL-210 shortwave ATS (sensitivity selector switch located in the “M” file) is satisfactory, the open area in the city center around 17:00 pm ATS 36 short-wave radio frequency, around 21 o’clock in the evening on the balcony of your own home ATS 182 radio frequency. Among them, the “normal playback level” and “audible level,” audible noise slightly larger class “accounting for more than 80%, the remaining 20% ​​only rely on an external antenna in order to able to listen to. Therefore, the PL-210 shortwave ATS ability to play 85-90 minutes (percentile).

3, and the hands of the two love machine 9700 and 9700DX FM paragraph Contrast: not 9700DX under the PL-210 FM, and selectivity better.

4, with the the 9700DX relatively short wave reception (both manual tuning, in order to verify that both the sensitivity and selectivity): PL-210 shortwave sensitivity of the overall performance is slightly inferior to the 9700DX, but its superior selectivity. Simply put, 9700DX can receive short-wave radio, the PL-210 can be received (weak signal PL-210 to the poor performance.) From the background noise in the short wave band, the PL-210 slightly lower than the 9700DX. In addition, the PL-210 virtually eliminates the short-wave tuning whistle worthy of recognition.

5, PL-210 speaker effect has been tremendous progress (as opposed to other Tecsun small machine, must not be and 9700DX speakers than yo!.), FM program is basically not broken (especially the maximum volume) high, low tone, suitable to listen to different styles (referring to the FM radio voice, music, etc.). Shortwave receiver, most of the playback is good, some weak stations putting ineffective hair “sand.”

6, PL-210 FM stereo, headphones to listen to results comparable with my the 9700DX FM stereo, but the noise floor lower, I personally feel very pleasant.

PL-210 as a pocket portable FM and shortwave take into account the strong machine, see: the Tecsun indeed have been very carefully. Although this machine many shortcomings and gaps, we know very well; but no one is perfect, machine finished machine. After all, the small machine, the shortwave effect is in any event are temporarily unable to go beyond the large machines.

Therefore, I am really pleased with his choice – the PL red-210.

The Tecsun Thank you for giving us such a balance of high performance, especially suitable for carrying out business or traveling with the “traditional circuit plus the double-conversion machine; more thank Hou brother, and you jar of Friends of the machine (this is omitted, 666 words), is the use of your machine feel enthusiastic recommendation convinced me. Once again very grateful! ! !

Tecsun PL-210 5 Tecsun PL-210 6


Sample/Wholesale
Price
Shipping
Carrier
Buy it Now
pcs sample
USD
/pcs
USD

pcs
USD
/pcs
USD


This entry was posted in News and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *